I crave ice cream nearly every day in summer! It hit a scorching 43.8 degrees in Perth today! Ouchies…but hey its perfect weather for some ICE CREAM and to give Gusto Gelato a try. I would drive anywhere for a good ice cream.
Since this was our first visit we got a bit mesmerized by all the flavours and choices so we each ordered a double scoop cup to ourselves (fatties alert).
Tried and tested:
- Pineapple & lime – Refreshing and goes great with the coconut milk & mango flavour. Felt like I was on a tropical island sipping a pina colada on my first bite. Mmmmm…
- Coconut milk & mango – Refreshing, Light and not too sweet. A good balance of creaminess and sweetness
- Salted caramel – WOAH! That salt really punches your tongue in the face. I still enjoyed it but it does get a bit too sickening after a few spoonfuls. Goes well with a sweet flavour to balance your palette out.
- Gusto – Tasted like snickers. I likeyyyy!
- White chocolate – Average. Didn’t stand a chance against the other extraordinary flavours
- Apple pie – Didn’t do it for me…
Would I return?
Sure will! But next time I’m going to think twice about ordering 2 scoops for myself. We ended up asking for a takeaway box to take away half of our order hahah got ahead of ourselves just a little bit :p
Love the fact that they are open 7 days a week from 11am to 10pm. I’ll be back soon!